Relocating? 5 Reasons YOU Should Move To Ladera Ranch, CA
If you are looking to relocate, let me tell you about Ladera Ranch, CA!
As you can probably tell by now (if you’ve been following me for awhile), I absolutely love where I live.
Here are 5 reasons why you should consider making the move to Ladera Ranch:
1. It is THE MOST family friendly, city to live in. It is like going back in time when we were kids. Kids are everywhere. They are always outside having fun and using their imaginations. Ladera has a high turn over rate in homes because people move in to raise their families here and then move out once their kids are grown.
2. The schools are amazing. We have 3 Elementry schools (Chaparral, Ladera and Oso) and one middle school in Ladera. No matter where you live in Ladera, you are walking distance to one of the Elementry schools. It warms my heart everyday seeing so many kids biking to school and walking with friends.
3. The Parks/ club houses. Ladera is home to 25 parks and 4 club houses. Over the past few years, a lot of the parks have been revamped with new equipment for the kids to play on. I just read that a company came in, disassembled the old equipment and then it was donated to towns that couldn't afford playground equipment. How cool is that?
The club houses are there to be used by homeowners and the local community. Each club house has at least one pool that is heated year round. A few club houses have lap pools, and or splash pads for the little kiddos. Ladera is also home to basketball courts, tennis courts, pickle ball courts, baseball fields, soccer fields, dog parks, and new disc golf course.
4. Events- 4th of July is one of the best I have every seen. The firework show is simply amazing. Ladera has events going on all day for the 4th. Throughout the year we also have concerts in the park, harvest festivals, farmers Market every Sunday, Veteran Day ceremony, holiday decorating contests, new owners nights, parents night out, National Night Out, over night tent camping, marathons and more.
5. I saved the best for last. One of the things I love most about Ladera is that you don’t feel like you are in a big city. It’s a small town feel, nestled in the hills of Rancho Mission Viejo, but yet you are still so close to everything. The beach is a short drive, all your shopping is close by, but in Ladea, you feel removed from all the crazy that the world is.