NEW TO THE NEIGHBORHOOD?
Feeling like an outsider in your new neighborhood? Give yourself some time! It may take you a few weeks (or even months) to settle into your new place and feel at home.
Here are 8 ways to get aquatinted with your new neighbors and adapt to your new community.
1. Go for a walk and strike up conversation with a neighbor
2. Register with the local HOA
3. Attend neighborhood events
4. Bring your neighbors fresh baked goods or a wine and charcuterie basket
5. Throw a housewarming party
6. Invite your neighbors over for dinner
7. Spend time in your front yard
8. Visit community areas (community gym, pool, hot tub, spa, sauna, parks, etc)
Do you have any tips for moving into a new neighborhood?